Search This Blog

Monday 23 April 2012

What's going on here?

This week's post was originally called "The Politics of Relativity"... which was a  bad idea from the start, since I've never understood politics and I've forgotten most of what I used to know about relativity. I've had so many errors pointed out to me that it's too much hassle to correct them all -- I've just removed the post altogether. Here instead (more on my current intellectual level) is a photograph from Paul and Melanie Jackson depicting an enigmatic statue on the War Memorial at Edinburgh Castle, which is printed in the latest issue of Fortean Times (FT288).

(Ahem) The same issue also contains an article by myself entitled "The Locked Room Mysteries". And my review of Galileo's Selected Writings. In case you're interested.

No comments: